Saturday 17 January 2009

A happy day to begin...a sad day in finish...

What a day it has been....16 April 2009...

We had a charter inspection by Shell Corp. today and we did quite well if not excellent..All ended in high note except for some small hiccups...As the inspection has finish,it means now, I can proceed to my long awaited holiday with my family, for whom I've been away for the past 6 months..Miss my darling wife and my ever fast growing articulate son...Will be with them for a week before bringing them to Korea for two weeks...Hope it will be a fun,lovely trip...It's -3 deg C over there in Seoul..Hope could catch some snow though...

But then by early morning 16th,I received few text messages from my friends...A sad..really sad message...My friend..my ex-boss...my 'guru' in some matters...a well wisher of mine...a religious person himself...a dedicated father and husband to his family...a man whom I put ..with multiple side...Chief Engineer Ahmad Fizal Ani has passed away and lost in his battle against cancer which he has been fighting for the past 2 years...

My deepest thought and prayers for him and his family...

I am compiling a dedication for him and hope I can post it soon..Till then lay in peace my friend...

No comments: