Saturday, 18 July 2009
have a roll...
a) Suffering from truth decay..Brush up your bible..
b) Give god what's right...Not what's left...
c) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop...
d) Give Satan an inch..& he'll be the ruler..
e) Never give the devil a ride...He'll always want to drive..
f) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing...
g) He who kneels before god can stand before anyone...
Great sentences right......Great pick up lines to be used in some places though...
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 200 m2 house to a depth of 10 cm.
2. If you spray hair spray on dust balls and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 20 Kg boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 6m x 6m room.
5. You should not throw cricket balls up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a cricket ball a long way.
6. The glass in windows (even double-glazed) doesn't stop a cricket ball hit by a ceiling fan.
7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.
8. Brake fluid mixed with bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.
9. A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies,
10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.
11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12. Super glue is forever.
13. No matter how many jelly crystals you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
14. Pool filters do not like jelly crystals.
15. VCR's do not eject 'BL&T' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that smell is.
19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20. The fire department in Brisbane, Qld, has a 5-minute response time.
21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.
80% of Men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.
In my sky at twilight you are like a cloud ... Rabindranath Tagore
and your form and colours are the way I love them....
You are mine..mine..woman with sweet lips..
and in your life my infinite dreams live.......
It still rhymes in this mind.....
A bear, a lion and a pig meet.
"if I roar in the forest, the entire forest is shivering with fear."
"if I roar in the jungle, the entire jungle is afraid of me."
"big deal.... I only have to cough, and the entire planet lives in fear.
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Time was much in my mind today...Irealized today how old my dad is..i realized how fast i grew up...i realised hows things are catching up with me now..time is priceless for a man of my stature..time with my dad..mum..family..esp my wife n son..is some sacrifice i've taken....i don't know whether it's worth the effort...
Face it man..u r no longer young and childish..but neither am i that old...
so let live a full meaning fulllife than...maygos bless us all
Monday, 6 July 2009
Every single evening
As I'm lying here in bed,
This tiny little Prayer
Keeps running through my head:
God bless all my family
Wherever they may be,
Keep them warm
And safe from harm
For they're so close to me.
And God, there is one more thing
I wish that you could do;
Hope you don't mind me asking,
Please bless my computer too.
Now I know that it's unusual
To Bless a motherboard,
But listen just a second
While I explain it to you, Lord .
You see, that little metal box
Holds more than odds and ends;
Inside those small compartments
Rest so many of my friends.
I know so much about them
By the kindness that they give,
And this little scrap of metal
Takes me in to where they live.
By faith is how I know them
Much the same as you.
We share in what life brings us
And from that our friendships grew.
Please take an extra minute
From your duties up above,
To bless those in my address book
That's filled with so much love.
Wherever else this prayer may reach
To each and every friend,
Bless each e-mail inbox
And each person who reads them.
When you update your Heavenly list
On your own Great CD-ROM,
Bless everyone who says this prayer
Sent up to GOD. Com