Tuesday 7 July 2009

What a year..oh what a year...to sit down n to roll it back..to see how things were and were not...to see changes..to see growth...to see it all...time passes as it flies...a great person once said...time is finite...without ending..as the beginnings were...mankind have formulated time in mathematical equation as time t=t-1000 but then the answer for t= t0..the beginning only one knows..
Time was much in my mind today...Irealized today how old my dad is..i realized how fast i grew up...i realised hows things are catching up with me now..time is priceless for a man of my stature..time with my dad..mum..family..esp my wife n son..is some sacrifice i've taken....i don't know whether it's worth the effort...
Face it man..u r no longer young and childish..but neither am i that old...

so let live a full meaning fulllife than...maygos bless us all

No comments: