Wednesday 15 November 2006

Welcome to my small world !!!!

Hi and welcome to my small world....
I'm relatively a new comer to this world of blogging....
All this while I've been traveling throughout the globe as my career demands it so...
Through out this whole donkey years,I've been left out in this IT age and doing my best to catch up...
Even setting up this blog took a toll on me as my nature of job doesn't allow me to access to the net often
and the limited knowledge of IT.
Thus I hope my frens out there could dish me up with their expertise.
Even as today I'm wondering why i cannot open "View my complete profile" at my own blog...
I've been visiting these few blogs namely under the profiles of voicing out our displeasure at our diplorable state of our beloved country Malaysia...I do enjoy visiting these sites and comend those who deserve it....
So for those who were disappointed when you open up this blog,I'm very sorry if I had let you down...
Cause as river run down its brook,shall it flow to the sea....And so do me....

No comments: